FSVP Course Objectives This 2-day training course was developed by FSPCA (US Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance), using the FDA-recognised standardized curriculum. A FSPCA certificate of “Foreign Supplier Verification Program” training will be issued on successful course completion andDetails
Why do you need to be USFDA Inspection Ready? USFDA Inspectors take an Oath of Allegiance to the US Government and swear to uphold the Federal Food, Drugs and Cosmetic Act. They are very serious about protecting public health andDetails
Global Quality Consultants Ltd. serves to support food, food supplement & beverage manufacturing companies, government developmental agencies, regulators, exporters and other stakeholders involved in export and import of foods.
Consultancy Services include:
US FDA Food Safety Modernisation Act support services:
• Training, auditing & consultancy in relation to Codes of Federal Regulations relating to foods and dietary supplements
• FSPCA certified training for “Preventive Controls Qualified Individuals” for human foods which includes food supplements
• FSPCA certified training for “Foreign Supplier Verification Program”
• USFDA Inspection Readiness Guidance: Guidance and training on how to prepare and manage USFDA Inspection of your facility or within your organization.
Food Safety Management System & Compliance Support:
• Auditing/assessment services
• Development of food safety management systems that demonstrate a high level of control over the safety, quality and security of the manufacturing and supply chain to meet European, USFDA, Chinese & other global compliance standards.
• FSSC:22000 related services
• Other supports such as sourcing suppliers, manufacturing plant design and validation services.
Pathogen control best practice and & cGMP:
• Support to global food manufacturers including food supplement manufacturers, infant formula manufacturers and dairy processors in relation to cGMPs related to pathogen control
US PMO aligns with FSMA – note for Dairy manufacturing facilities exporting to USA On September 17, 2018 a proposal to align the Pasteurised Milk Ordinance (PMO) with the requirements of FSMA will come into effect. This means that dairy facilities should
Do not be misled into thinking that by meeting the Food Safety Modernisation Act (FSMA) Part 117 (Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis and Risk Based Preventive Control for Human foods) that your facility automatically meets the USFDA regulatory requirements. It must